Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All We Need is Love and Coffee

As hard as I've tried, I've never been a morning person. Waking up is just not my cup of tea. And tea certainly does not wake me up. So naturally when I got to London I couldn't wait to find the perfect coffee shop to stop at to get that perfect morning pick me up. And oh boy did I find it!

Just around the corner from my apartment is the cutest little coffee shop I ever did see. I just so happen to pass by it walking home with my awesome roommate Kaleigh (seriously she's the coolest) and after one step inside I've been hooked. Fresh pressed espresso, creamy milk, brown sugar. Delicious is an understatement.

After talking to the sweetest owner (so British of course), we learned that this little coffee shop themed around love has only been open for just under a month. After handing me heaven in a cup--iced coffee that is--Kaleigh and I chatted with Daniel the owner who could clearly tell we were two young American girls lost int he world. With three sugars in our cup and two tips of advice for traveling in London we went on our way.

Obviously I've gone the last two mornings. He's even made me my own white chocolate iced mocha which I pride myself on introducing to his menu. And it's so much better than Starbucks. Gasp--I know.

Sorry to say Brits, tea is refreshing but this Florida girl needs her coffee--cream and sugar all mixed up with love.

Until tomorrow mates!

Jor


 
 
   











No comments:

Post a Comment