Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cheerio London!

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and dolls.. the London adventures have officially begun! After an excruciating 24 hours of travel--delayed flights, lost luggage, the whole nine yards--I can finally call London home for the next 8 weeks.
If you know me at all, you know that my camera will be permanently attached to my hand and this beautiful city will give overflowing inspiration to my snapshots. So what better way to share all of journeys overseas than to jot it all down and share my day to day adventures! I can't wait to take in all of the fabulous fashion and beautiful sites that London has to offer.
Come along with me through the course of my internship this summer and I'll be sure to keep you posted on all my daily fun finds in the land of endless red telephone booths and crumpets galore!

Oh and don't worry I have pictures on the way, it's just 12 am here and i'm ready to hit the hay.

Until tomorrow mates,

Jor

No comments:

Post a Comment