Sunday, June 29, 2014

Oh the places you'll go...

It blows my mind how much there is to do and see in London. This city is absolutely massive. In the last seven days I've managed to already visit Parliament Square, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square, float down the River Thames under Tower Bridge and passed the London Eye, beheld St. Paul's Cathedral, toured the city of Westminster, had a beer in at least 10 pubs, shopped in Oxford Circus, been to the National Portrait Gallery and gotten lost in countless tube stops…..phew (takes breathe). And in between all of that there's been so much more exploring and sightseeing outside of London as well.

The best part about seeing all of these beautiful sites is getting to do it with the amazing girls that I've met here. It's so thrilling to be in a strange city, know no one and yet have so many people around you that you get to figure it all out with everyday. Give us a few more days; these interns are taking London by storm.

I feel so lucky to get to take in all of the culture and history that London has to offer. Yes it has been a bit on the rainier side this weekend but obviously we were all expecting that weather to make it's way back. Nonetheless, m

y list of things to tour and see grows longer every minute and I'm going to make sure I see everything I possibly can. I can't wait to get a closer look at Buckingham and Kensington Palace. A show in the West End is definitely at the top of my list as is the Harry Potter Warner Bros Tour.  Oh and a trip to Wimbledon is in the works this week before it ends--dad suggested that one as a must! 

If anyone else has any other London sightseeing to do's I'd love to hear them! At this rate, seven weeks just isn't going to be enough. 

Until later mates,

Jor



   






















No comments:

Post a Comment